It is said that the modern customer is more expectant, more demanding, more promiscuous than ever before. Technology has reduced friction and effort but also raised the stakes, presenting marketers with the opportunity of offering a great experience but also the real risk of falling short.
Join Marketing Week and senior marketers from some if the UK’s best known brands as we look, in partnership with Salesforce, at how to improve engagement and sales in the modern marketing environment.
Discussion points include:
- Ensuring communication is timely and contextual
- Meeting rising expectations
- Removing barriers to purchase
- Understanding customer journeys
- Creating the conditions for success
- Understanding what good looks like
The webinar will be streamed live at 3pm BST on Tuesday 23 April, and will be available on demand afterwards.
Click here to register.