Families fight over it. Some don’t speak about it. But it’s always there, in your wallet or on your phone: Money.
Whether or not you like to save it, spend it or invest it, you probably worry about money, even if you don’t talk about it.
We here at USA TODAY love to talk about it. That’s why we’re introducing The Daily Money, our morning newsletter that will bring you our best stories on how to make money and hold onto it, spend it wisely, invest it smartly, keep scammers from taking it and, hopefully, fret about it less.
Sign up here to get The Daily Money Monday-Friday in your inboxes.
Our team will share the latest news and tips on shopping, working, looking for deals and getting around. We’ll tell you who just became the biggest billionaire and how you can invest like one. Want help avoiding foods that could make you sick, or need some guidance filing your taxes, figuring out which cars are safest and where the price of food or gas is headed?
Like the bottom of your coffee mug, we want to be your morning destination.
And if you want more newsletters from USA TODAY, we recommend subscribing to (along with The Daily Money):
- Retirement, so you can work smarter now and not work harder later. Sign up here.
- Evening Briefing, because news is happening at night, too. Sign up here.
- The Short List, the news you missed and the news you needed but just didn’t know. Sign up here.
- Daily Briefing, our morning news roundup, AKA all the conversation starters you need for the water cooler. Sign up here.
- Talking Tech, Jefferson Graham’s weekly newsletter about all the new technology you should know about (and put on your wishlist). Sign up here.
Thank you for reading,
The USA TODAY Money team